Diabetic Chocolate Cake Recipes
These diabetic chocolate cake recipes are decadent and easy to make. Surprisingly, you can make diabetic chocolate cake so many different ways. No one every gets sick of chocolate. I hope you find a favorite diabetic chocolate cake recipes among these....
Chocolate Walnut Filled - Diabetic Chocolate Cake Recipes
2 cup Cake flour
1/2 cup Unsweetened cocoa
3 tbsp Granulated fructose or otherSugar replacement
1 tbsp Baking powder
1 1/4 cup Milk
1/4 cup Soft Margarine
1/2 cup Flour
1/3 cup Walnuts very finely chopped
1/3 cup Milk
1 tsp Granulated fructose or other
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350.Grease and flour a 3 quart size tube pan.
2.For the Cake: Combine dry ingredients and sift into a bowl. Addremaining ingredients and beat until smoot and creamy.Pour intoprepared pan.
3. To make the filling: Combine all ingredients in a bowl mixing with a fork until well blended.
4. Sppon in a ring over center of chocolate layer being careful not to touch sides of pan with filling mixture.
Bake for 35 minute or until tester comes out clean.
Cool in pan for 20-25 minutes,invert ontoplate or rack and let cool completely.
Frost with a glaze if desired
Recipes makes 24 servings @ 84 calories per Exchanges: 2/3 bread 1/2lean meat
Reposted 4 you and yours via Nancy O'Brion and her Meal-Master Servings: 24
Easy to Make and a favorite in our household. Don't miss out on making this diabetic chocolate cake recipes!
Chocolate Zucchini Spice Cake - Diabetic Chocolate Cake Recipes
3/4 cup Flour
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp Ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp Orange peel, grated
1 tbsp Unsweetened cocoa, +1 tsp Unsweetened cocoa
1 Egg, beaten
9 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Chocolate extract
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1 cup Zucchini, unpeeled finely shredded
Recipe Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinamon, nutmeg, orange peel and cocoa.
2. In another bowl, combine egg, sugar and extracts. Mix well.
3. Add wet mixture and zucchini to dry ingredients, mixing just until moistened.
4. Spoon mixture into an 8-inch round cakepan that has been well sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake 20 minutes, until toothpick in center is clean. Cool in pan.
Per serving: 2g protein, 1g fat, 11g carb., 141mg sodium, 34mg chol., 80calories. Servings: 8
This will become one of your favorite diabetic chocolate cake recipes if you are a zucchini bread lover!
Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Recipe
1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 tbsp butter, melted
1 tbsp water
2 tbsp cocoa powder
16 oz low-fat cream cheese
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup peppermint schnapps
2 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
Recipe Instructions: 1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. To make the crust, combine the first four ingredients. Press into the bottom of a springform pan and bake for 5 minutes. Remove crust from oven and let cool.
2. Combine the cream cheese and sugar and beat well. Add the remaining ingredients and pour over the crust.
3. Raise the oven temperature to 375 degrees and bake for 40 minutes until set. Cool before serving.
Exchanges: Saturated Fat Exchange -- 2 Carbohydrate Exchange -- 1&1/2 Calories -- 209 Calories from Fat -- 107 Total Fat -- 12g Saturated Fat -- 7g Cholesterol -- 65mg Sodium -- 248mg Carbohydrate -- 22g Dietary Fiber -- 2g Sugars -- 12g Protein -- 6g
Notes: Recipe for Saturday, 4/11/98
In preparation for your Easter Sunday celebration this week, we are featuring tantalizing and festive recipes from the Flavorful Seasons Cookbook, featuring healthy dishes for all those special occasions throughout the year.
N: Serving size: 1/12th of cake.
This special dessert is a perfect ending to any meal.
You can order a copy of this and many other cookbooks from our online bookstore or call 1-800-ADA-ORDER (1-800-232-6733).
Copyright © 1998 American Diabetes Association
MC Formatted using MC Buster 2.0d & SNT by Barb at Possum Kingdom on 4/13/98
Notes: Serving size: 1/12th of cake. This special dessert is a perfect ending to any meal. Servings: 12
If you love mint, you'll love this diabetic chocolate cake recipes!
Chocolate Angel Food Cake Recipe - A Favorite Diabetic Chocolate Cake Recipes
2/3 cup sifted cake flour, not self-rising
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, divided
12 large egg whites, at room temperature
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
1/2 tsp salt
Recipe Instructions: 1. Heat oven to 375øF. Sift flour, cocoa and 3¦4 cup granulated sugar together 3 times; set aside.
2. Beat egg whites at low speed in a large mixer bowl until foamy, about 5 minutes. Add vanilla, cream of tartar and salt. Gradually increase speed to medium while beating in remaining 3¦4 cup granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, 5 minutes. When su!gar is incorporated, continue beating to stiff peaks, 2 minutes more.
3. Sift one third of dry ingredients over whites; gently fold in with rubber spatula. Repeat process 2 more times.
4. Pour batter into ungreased 10-inch tube pan. Cut through batter to remove air pockets. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, until top springs back when gently pressed. Invert and hang pan on neck of bottle to cool.
5. To unmold, run a thin knife around side of pan and tube; invert pan. Turn cake upright onto serving plate. Garnish with confectioner's sugar, if desired.
Per Serving Daily Goal Calories 120 2,000 (F), 2,500 (M) Total Fat .5 g 60 g or less (F), 70 g or less (M) Saturated Fat 0 g 20 g or less (F), 23 g or less (M) Cholesterol 0 mg 300 mg or less Sodium 126 mg 2,400 mg or less Carbohydrates 27 g 250 g or more P!rotein 4 g 55 g to 90 g Calcium 6 mg 1,000 mg
Notes: Chocolate lovers, rejoice! Here's a no-fat cake you can truly enjoy. Best of all, you can slice and freeze it for future guilt-free indulgence!
Prep time: 25 minutes plus cooling Baking time: 40 to 45 minutes Moderate, low-fat, low-calorie, can be frozen up to 1, 3, 6, or 9 months
Copyright © 1998, 1997 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
MC formatted by Barb at PK using Buster 2.0f & SNT on 6/11/98 Servings: 14
If you love angel cake then you will really enjoy this diabetic chocolate cake recipes
Diabetic German - Chocolate Cake
4 oz Baking chocolate
1/2 cup Boiling water
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Granulated sugar replacement
3 tbsp Granulated fructose
4 Egg yolks
2 tsp Vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups Flour
1 tsp Baking soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 cup Buttermilk
4 Egg whites, stiffly beaten
Recipe Instructions: 1. Melt chocolate in boiling water and cool.
2. Cream next 3 ingredients together until fluffy.Add egg yolks,one at a time,beating well after each addition.Blend in vanilla and chocolate water.
3. Sift flour with baking soda and salt.Add alternately with butter!milk to chocolate mixture,beating till smooth.Fold in egg whites.
Grease and line 3 9-in. pans.grease again and flour.Pour batter into pans and bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees F. Remove paper lining and cool.Frost with Diabetic Coconut-Pecan Frosti!ng.
exchange:1 serving = 1/2 bread,1/2 fat calories:1 serving = 50 calories
From Dia's Scrap Book busted by MC Buster 2.0d Servings: 60
One of my favorite diabetic chocolate recipes!
Return from Diabetic Chocolate Cake Recipes To Diabetic Cake Recipes
Return to Homepage
Leave us a comment in the box below.