On this page you will find non smoothie diabetic fruit drinks. Some days I feel like something other than water to drink but I don't want to freeze in the meantime. This recipe page will give you variety with a lot of different fruits. Who knows, maybe you've never thought about drinking some of these fruits.? :)
Servings: 6= 1/2 Cup each
1 can 6 oz of frozen orange juice concentrate
2 1/4 cup of skim milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 3/4 tsp Equal measure or 6 packets of Equal sweetner
1. In a blender, blend the first three ingredients
2. continue to add ice cubes as you blend until desired consistency
3. Sprinkle with the topping of your choice: nutmeg or cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts/Serving Size: 93 Calories, 2 Calories from Fat, 0g Fat, 0g Saturated Fat, 2mg Cholesterol, 48 mg Sodium, 19g Carbohydrates, 0g Dietary Fiber, 18g Sugars, 4g Protein
Servings: 6=1 Cup Each
Preperation Time: 15 Minutes
4 1/2 cups of apple raspberry fruit juice blend
12 mint leaves
2 1/2 cups water
4 black currant tea bags
1. Make a tray of ice cubes by pouring 1 cup of the juice in the trays.
2. Place a min leaf into each slot of the ice cube tray. Freeze in the freezer
3. Boil water and add tea bags. remove the pot from heat and cover for 8 minutes. Through out the tea bags after the 8 minutes
4. Pour the tea and 3 1/2 cups of the fruit juice into your pitcher of joice. Cover the pitcher and place in the refrigerator.
5. Put your frozen ice cubes into the glases and pour your raspberry tea mixture over the cubes.
Looks fancy and is really easy to make!
Nutritional Facts/ Servings: 72 Calories, 0g Fat, 0g Saturated Fat, .1g, Protein, 18.4 g. Carbohydate, .5g Fiber, 0mg Cholesterol, 18mg Sodium.
Dietary Exchange: 1 Fruit