Eat 8-10 servings of fruit a day. It even sounds difficult to do! There are 300,000 studies that prove fruits' role in reducing the risk of disease and illness, so why don't we eat more fruit?
1. Lack of Convenience - Fruit goes bad after a few days on the counter or in the crisper. Some of us don't have the time to make numerous trips to the grocery story to buy more fruit.
2. It takes time to buy, prepare, wash, cut, and keep it fresh!
3. Some people, believe it or not, do not like the texture of fruit.
4. There are safety concerns attached to fruit such as pesticides, and ecoli.
5. The high cost or lack of availability of organic options.
6. Diabetics are afraid of it spiking their blood sugar.
A drink that has low glycemic fruits and has been known to help help diabetics! Also 4 ounces of this acai fruit drink is equivalent to 13 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. You do not have to worry about getting your recommended intake.
For more information on trying a bottle of a great acai drink click here!