Sugar Free Cheesecake Recipes
Sugar free cheesecake recipes - Bake, no bake, fruit, plain, I like cheesecake any way it comes. This no bake recipe is nice because it alleviates one step for you. i wish I could tell you this is an easy recipe, but it does take some time. Give it a try and as always...let us know what you think!
4 larges Graham crackers
1 teaspoon Margarine
1 tablespoon Unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup Cold water>Br>2 cups Plain low fat yogurt
2 tablespoons Sugar substitute equivalent, divided
1/2 cup Iced water
1 1/2 tablespoon Grated lemon rind
1 Egg white
1/2 cup Instant nonfat dry milk powder
2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
1. Crush graham crackers to fine crumbs. Melt margarine in the bottom of 8 or 9 inch round cake pan. Spread margarine evenly over bottom of pan. Sprinkle crumbs evenly on bottom only; press gently. Chill.
2. Soak gelatin in cold water. Heat over boiling water to dissolve gelatin.
3. Combine yogurt and half sweetener, beat at moderate speed with rotary beaters, adding dissolved gelatin gradually.
4. Chill to consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
5. Combine iced water, lemon rind, egg white and dry milk in large bowl.
6. Add lemon juice, vanilla and rest of sweetener. Beat at high speed until stiff. Fold into partially set yogurt; blend very well.
7. Spoon mixture on top of crumbs in pan.
8. Chill 4 hours or until set.
To unmold. loosen around edge of mold with thin knife right down to bottom of pan. Invert and place hot cloth over pan. Remove cloth and lift pan from mold..
Serving Ideas : garnish with cherries or strawberries
NOTES : Calories=104 with 2 grams fat Recipe by: AOL Posted to TNT - Prodigy's Recipe Exchange Newsletter by ctlindab@... on Mar 23, 1997
Return from Sugar Free Cheesecake Recipes to Diabetic Cake Recipes
Return Home to Easy Diabetic Recipes
Leave us a comment in the box below.